4-27-2022

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Apr 27, 2022.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

**Special GM Memorial Event for Speedz** a new visitor in plane of knowledge has some information about it

Code:
    Torven

* NPCs with feigned players on their hate lists will no longer 'wobble' when returning to their spawn points.
    * The healing or buffing of feigned of players causing aggro which was unintentionally introduced last update has been removed.
    * The conning of NPCs aggro on the player while feigned not returning 'indifferent' which was unintentionally introduced last update has been removed.
    * The guaranteed blur of NPCs aggro on feigned players in water which was unintentionally introduced last update has been removed.
    * Underwater only NPCs will no longer blur when entities on its hate list leave the water.
    * NPC AoE rampage is now possible to avoid on stationary NPCs with some trial and error.
    Solar:
    * fixed levitate not cancelling while using luclin model horse
    * mana pool bonus calc adjusted to better match client values
    Robregen
    * restructured and reformat lightsource codes into its own files. (credit to eqemu)

Database:
    Torven

* ponightmare: Vhaksiz the Shade's combat regen was reduced.
    Robregen
    * tradeskill: runed lepertoloth bone segment can now be combine in any spell research container
    * Coif of Flowing Time now has the correct worn effect: timespin

Script:
    Torven

* potimeb: Changes were made to the Vallon Zek encounter.
    * potimeb: Players must now be level 65 to zone into the combat area via dial. Players under level 65 may still re-enter the combat area via resurrection.

Misc:
    Robregen

* generated a new nav file for pofire hope that is fixed the npc from pathing near the zone in.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    Lyrina, DubRemix88, Starsha and 17 others like this.
  2. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

Super cool event guys! Very thoughtful and fitting! Mutants are hard to catch. Especially if you are cruel to animals like me :(

Toomuch and Lyrina like this.
  3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved