PSA: Loremaster Doranin quest inventory is full

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by showstring, Aug 8, 2021.

1. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Heyas

I tried to MQ some Thurg armor, and it didn't work. Seemed unusual. I lost two items (arms and greaves).
    The NPC is no longer accepting gems either. I had ally and warmly factions.

It's the same as this issue: https://www.takproject.net/forums/i...yellow-headband-quest-issue.17703/#post-91496

Someone pointed this alliance chat out:

Darchon [60 Half Elf Druid] Turning in full set (minus BP) of Corroded Plate Greaves to Loremaster Dorinan (Cleric NPC). If you want to MQ yourself some Coldain Cleric armor you'd just need to turn in 3 gems

So Loremaster Dorinan needs to be killed to reset quest inventory. I had to do this once before when guildie messed up a turn in and broke the quest inventory.

Sadly Darchon's good deed resulted in some failed MQs and lost armor, and all his turn ins will poof as well when the NPC is killed to reset it.

I don't have time to kill the NPC so am posting this PSA instead - don't do CLR Thurg quests because they'll fail, and quest mob needs to be killed.

thanks

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

sad reacts only
    2 minute clip of MQ not worky

full stream clip, the MQ is at 2hour 25minute mark

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Ooof i am sorry. I assumed the armor would sit on him and anyone attempting to MQ would be putting the gems in on their cleric so it shouldn't have messed up.

Smudge likes this.
  4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I miss being able to reset these types of quest mobs by trading something they normally wouldn't take.

5. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

Someone

showstring likes this.