Make best and second best trio out of these 9 classes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pivoo, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Dominar

Dominar Well-Known Member

I’ve done some Pal / Enc / Dru with double charm. Druid CH is okay for pally, and snare to help control pets, and pally to pull & keep summoning mobs occupied during recharm.

pivoo likes this.
  2. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

In Chardok the Dru and Ench can dire charm. The necro can also direcharm but I am unsure if those lightblue mobs are better than the lvl 59 pet.

Also if you have multiple dire charms, the XP taken is reduced is neither DC is doing more than 50% of the damage. Or I have confirmation bias from the fact I could kill so many more mobs with 2 DCs.

pivoo likes this.
  3. anotheregostar

anotheregostar Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm looking forward to destroying my chardok faction with dru/ench dire charm when I get the AAs.

pivoo likes this.
  4. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Of these two, I would vote A.

I would actually suggest swapping the NEC and MAG. Bst/Clr/Mage is an unstoppable dps force for leveling that isnt charm, and Pal/Shm/Nec gives the a bit more utility to the lower dps trio. Necro can charm undead if you want to do some charming.

pivoo likes this.
  5. anotheregostar

anotheregostar Well-Known Member

Heh yeah, those are exactly my 3 trios. I like em all!

Ransom and pivoo like this.
  6. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Great, now I have all needed info, how to combine all my characters, thank you all for your input. Cant wait for my lower levels to catch up with other so I can switch them around :)

SK/DRU/ENC - charming trio
    BST/CLR/MAG - dps trio
    PAL/SHM/NEC - misc trio

Ransom likes this.