Returning to EQMac

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tafas, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Tafas

Tafas New Member

Wow, can't believe i've just recently discovered this. I do not have my old client but would love to play again. I played Ifrica for Temerity before the server was shut down. If someone could contact me with information on how to start playing, it would be so appreciated! ICQ: 468030951, also on AIM at hobbit2248.

thanks a bunch, it has been too long since I have raided and I'm looking forward to playing a cleric for an active guild. Enchanter was fun but it is time for something different.

Nick

2. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Ifrica, are you PC client or Mac client? let me know and I can let you know where to get the files. Unfortunately open distribution causes problems with Sony. Server is in good shape and we will be starting with classic/all classes/pok books to make sure the BL and Iksars can move freely. Already a couple fun Naggy raids!

3. Tafas

Tafas New Member

Someone already pmed me the instructions, ya know the guy with James van der beek crying for his avatar? haha. I think it was darco? Can't remember. Thanks though, looking forward to playing with you all come the 1st

4. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

I think we grouped a few times "back in the day". I was a mostly real life AFK warrior in Tem and I'm glad to see you here, I wish there was a way to contact everyone that is still in the dark about this server for those who wouldn't think to look for it.

5. Arachnos99

Arachnos99 New Member

Can I get a pm with instructions for PC client? A lifetime shaman looking for a new start in a non p99 world.

6. Arazus

Arazus New Member

Just registered here today and would also like these instructions. Would love to play on here. I got the Mac client working on my PC about a month before the thing got shut down so I didn't get to play much, I was very sad. Thanks!

7. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Azarus and Arachnus check pms.

8. Tylaric

Tylaric Well-Known Member

Nice to see you again Nick =) (Nemis here) ...

See you in game !

9. Zeds

Zeds New Member

Hi guys! just registered to also get info on downloading the client, this is Hooks/Pajamaparty/Zeds from EQMac. Thanks in advance!

10. sourdiesel

sourdiesel Active Member

Confirmed terrorist

11. baalzy

baalzy New Member

Figure I'd hijack this thread to ask:

Is account creation disabled or something? I don't see any account management related links under the Resources menu.

12. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

It is under your name dropdown.

13. baalzy

baalzy New Member

So it is, thank you!

I was going off the FAQ which apparently is out of date.

14. Speedz

ah yes, we have recently changed the theme. Thanks for the heads up.

15. RCarr

RCarr New Member

Will characters made before January first be wiped?

16. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

Yes

17. Tafas

Tafas New Member

You too brother! It has been decided, I'll be playing a bard and not boxing....looking forward to grouping with you again!

18. Tylaric

Tylaric Well-Known Member

Necro and not boxing for me :).

19. Ben8472

Ben8472 New Member

also just registered, had played on eqmac for a while in the past.

would love a PM on how to setup on pc or mac. thank you!!

20. mad4plaps

mad4plaps New Member

Hey nerds, I too would like to play on this thing, I am a filthy PC user. Alright thanks much appreciated also go jump in a lake.

21. Speedz

We welcome help in the code base. Best bet is to clone the git repo from the Resources drop down and join the irc channel.