Hello and thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cheyenne, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Member

I started last week with a rogue, enchanter and druid trio. My 3 are 8th level now. I am really enjoying crushbone at the moment. Anyway, I would like to thank those who have helped me so far.

Thank you Gneeaxa (Neea, I think) for a poker for my rogue, and thank you Exos and Nikko for a sow for my druid and my enchanter. They now each have a haste 2 mask. That trip to and in Droga is so much easier with sow.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better once I get higher level.

Randall, Verdent, Videri-Tala and 3 others like this.
  2. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

welcome to the server :) prepare for more friendliness, it's pretty much what the community is all about.

3. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

Welcome. Is the rogue your main? They're rare here!

Interesting choice of trio! I like it. Ever thought about pairing your rogue with a tank?

Looking forward to grouping with you on my alts.
    -Tandem

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  4. Nilduz

Nilduz Member

Welcome to the server

5. Zygote404

Zygote404 Active Member

Welcome, hit me up in game I have a ton of drops from all over Norath been saving on trader for new players - Pavlova, Partypants or Goblin

6. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Member

Yes my rogue is my main. I do plan to level up a tank eventually, a dwarf, like my rogue. But I decided druid and enchanter would be the best to to level up my rogue with. Druid is weak on heals and has no rez, I will just have to make do for now. I will make a cleric eventually too. Thank you for the offer of items. I have lots of empty slots. However, the levels seem to be going by anyway. I grouped with someone and I got 6 levels in Kurns yesterday, 3 level 14s now. My druid can SoW! I guess gear matters more at higher levels. Well, I will keep this short, I have to get ready for work, thank you again.

Videri-Tala and Neealana like this.
  7. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

You're in our world now...

Kaeril, Sharpe and Verdent like this.
  8. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

Spider silks sell well here. Enjoy your time here.

9. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Always wonder why people don't make and sell CE's. I used to b uy them on AK for like 32k a toon (16 toolboxes) of em. Yea its time consuming but they are good to hoard.

10. Ryde1

Ryde1 New Member

As one of the few rogue mains welcome to the server. I leveled up cleric, enchanter, rogue and the rogue can tank ok, but your dps is gonna hurt. While not applicable to the druid, what I liked to do was flash of light on the cleric and have the cleric tank so my rogue can backstab as long as the mob doesn't hit super hard.

11. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

might be able to use Root+Slow+Rune to do this with the enchanter? likely prohibitively expensive with reagent costs tho.

12. Tanno

Tanno New Member

That's how I got my starter cash here. Would do again in a heartbeat.

13. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Celestial essence combines sell for 2k per container? Who buys that?

14. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

That was the AK price. Scale inflation back accordingly. It's still extremely valuable to folks who don't wish to click. The alternative is something like thes used to do and combine CE's during VT raids.

Videri-Tala and lurari like this.
  15. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Conundrum:

Will combining CE's make me more or less likely to fall asleep at the keys during such a chore?

Videri-Tala likes this.
  16. Randall

Randall New Member

Welcome aboard!!

17. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Member

Thank you Ramsey for helping me get 3 levitation cloaks tonight. I am not sure my chanter and druid really need them. But my rogue needed it for sure. I finally got tired of popping PHs and I left the same PH up you left up previously.

Neealana and Elroz like this.
  18. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Piling on here, Thank you Ramsey for helping my rogue get a Levi cloak!!

19. Guilder

Guilder Member

You shouldn't need too many heals with your trio. Snare with Druid, fear with enchanter, and backstab with rogue. Ought to go well.

Videri-Tala likes this.