who plans on playing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by furst, Oct 19, 2014.

1. furst

furst Member

Just wondering, respond only once to the post. Maybe with your class/boxes, and if you want to raid or not

Personally ill be going beastlord/cleric/maybe a bard bot for pulling and mana song and selos. Beastlord and maybe cleric on raids, but id prefer to only play one char on raids

Ive never played a beastlord so its time that happens.

2. abacab

abacab New Member

I'll be playing and raiding.

I'll be boxing a paladin/rogue/shaman

3. Quaos

Quaos New Member

I'll be raiding (on Australian Eastern time but can usually make most raids) as a main Cleric and have yet to decide on what I'll box.

4. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

I expect to play. Will raid if hours fit into my time of play. ( Temerity had this MWF one week, then TThSa next week schedule that I really liked )

Expect to play a cleric. Could probably box one other class semi-efficiently.

5. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

I plan on making this server my new permanent home. I will be playing a ranger as my main, with a cleric and an enchanter box. I will definitely be raiding.

6. Luddwig

Luddwig Active Member

My current plan is to main a paladin and raid with him. Will also likely box enchanter/cleric for support, although I will probably make 1 of every class for fun combos!

7. Zianae

Zianae New Member

I want a Shaman as my main, but I can't decide what class I will try to box with her. I love Rangers, I've always wanted to try a monk, but I also would love to try something like a necromancer.

We'll see! :)

8. wharhogg

wharhogg Member

Raiding/raidleading- Monk main shaman box ...est time

9. Placer

Placer Well-Known Member

I will be playing.

10. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

I will be playing. The first three I will be leveling will be cleric, chanter, druid. However, my raid characters will be either cleric/cleric/cleric or cleric/cleric/rogue; it depends on what my guild needs.

11. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

I will be playing here, and so will my girlfriend.

I plan to main a gnome warrior just like on AK, and probably a druid/ench box.

She will be playing a rogue with a cleric box.

If it fits our schedule we will probably find a raiding guild again. :)

12. Kazlan

Kazlan New Member

Ill be playing war, sk, shaman. Ogres!

13. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Playing and some raiding, definitely. I'll have a monk main and probably make a shaman to duo with him.

14. sedasavage

sedasavage New Member

I'll be playing, though much more limited than my eqmac days. Maybe raiding if it fits my schedule.

Currently playing a Druid/Chanter duo of Seda and Avenir. Loremm (RIP) would have been the chanter, but she kept crashing the server on creation :eek: so I figured she was meant to be retired.

I might mix it up and do completely different classes if there is another wipe.

15. Tylaric

Tylaric Well-Known Member

I will be playing and raiding and I will not be boxing this time around..

My strategy at Beta/Release will be to start as a chanter for main while the grouping is good. I'd also like to build a druid on account 2 for utility sake and finally on account 3 I'd like to have a Necro that I will play as my solo toon and possibly main.. If the server is replete with chanters then I'll just use mine for JC and focus play on my Necro .. If chanters are needed then I will focus heavily on the chanter and tradeskills with him.

I hope that not boxing heavily won't hurt me ! =)

16. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I might play. Depends how this all flops out whether it can take me away from PoE and star citizen and the upcoming Camelot unchained alpha.

17. wharhogg

wharhogg Member

Camelot unchained is a loooooong ways off ;)

18. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Yes but I am an alpha tester which starts in like 3 weeks. Plus as a longtime DAOC addict i mean, its like daoc 2.

19. wharhogg

wharhogg Member

Oh nice! and hell yea DAOC was awesome.

20. Thuule

Thuule Active Member

how many hundreds of dollars did you have to pay to test this

21. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

hmm I did the kickstarter when it began in 2012, 60 dollars at the time. Wish I could've done more for them but limited resources.

22. Thuule

Thuule Active Member

oh I see. I checked out the website and they have packages where you can pay up to $450 which includes things I cannot even make sense of, but appears to have beta access and beta invite access built in.

i'm skeptical of kickstarter type shit in general but that's nice that you'll actually get some sort of service back for your 'investment'.

23. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Yea, I generally don't do the kickstarter thing but Camelot Unchained is headed by the original DAOC team, and I played that game for 9 ish years, and loved it. I have been dying for some 3 sided RvR action so I jumped at the idea of alpha access to such a game. I see the new packages are different but since I did the kickstarter I get grandfathered in at a much lower rate. They are in prealpha atm where its just a bunch of lvl 1's spawning and fighting from all 3 realms, its somewhat hilarious since its really just an engine test but hey - ill take it.

24. darco

darco New Member

Life post eqmac has been good. I will probably make a toon for old times sake but doubt i'll play much. Hope this project kicks off and does well though.

25. beach

beach New Member

just learned of this today. can't wait to play!

iuno if anyone will remember me as i got started on mac only about a year before it went down but i was a bard named beach house. i just want to play bard again. playing on p99 a bit right now but mostly just miss eq mac.

26. Zianae

Zianae New Member

I think I remember a bard with that name running around. I started around the same time you did, and didn't get to experience eqmac as much as I could have.

P99 just isn't the same for me. I love playing in the old era of EQ, but knowing there will never be luclin or pop makes me sad haha. I can't wait for this to go into beta.

27. Merriam

Merriam Member

Bard, bard, bard?