New player, questions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superindeed, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Yaximus

Yaximus Member

Ah good to know. Blam has a fairly good ratio so I guess that can make up for the lack of damage bonus somewhat.

2. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

Don't forget there's a damage bonus on 2handers in this era, that scales larger with slower delays.

3. Hendo

Hendo Member

Hey Superindeed, I just started not too long ago and the community was just as awesome to me. It really is what makes the server. I got some extra stuff lying around to return the favor the server did for me. Hit me up on Hendo or Mrtankers next time you are on and ill get you hooked up my man. Glad to have you aboard!

4. Superindeed

Superindeed Member

Sounds good! I'll hit you up next time I see you on. Thanks for the welcome!

5. mikeymanl2

mikeymanl2 New Member

Interesting. I was asking questions about leveling and gear, but I was told that I should learn to get by with cloth as an SK. Lol. I also tried to get buffs in POK to see if I could get the quested armor, which is what my overall intention was and basically sat for 4 hours . I know I wasn't a jerk to anyone. I started the char a while back, but RL responsibilities dragged me away from playing. Interesting indeed.

6. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

mikey if you see me on, shoot me a tell and i'll at least toss you some buffs. really weird that no one helped you out, that's unusual for this community

7. mikeymanl2

mikeymanl2 New Member

Thanks! Yweah, I am chalking it up to it being Saturday. A cool dude handed me a weapon and 25p just a few minutes ago so I spoke too soon :)

Elroz likes this.
  8. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Mikey mikey. I'm the one who told you about cloth armour, but you've taken it out of context. I wore padded and leather in my early levels, but you're above that I guess.

You may find in the future that you will get more help if you actually ask for it, instead of just publicly whining
    About how you can't kill anything at level 7. I would have handed you a bag of gear and all your spell plat if you had been doing something other than complaining.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    sowislifesowislove, Mokli and Haynar like this.
  9. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

I got some help starting out, and I never asked for a thing. I did my noob armor, and then started moving around a bit and people would just come up to me. I responded to a couple of 'free gear at db' in alliance, and that was about it. This is an extremely friendly server, but they don't like whining. Not saying that's what you were doing, I didn't see it, but if you try to stand on your own a bit they will be glad to help.