<Nephilim> and <Exodus> guild merge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maker, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Maker

Maker Member

Greetings friends,

Exodus has merged with Nephilim. I want to welcome the new faces and officers.

If you are looking for a guild, we have some great things in store. See Maker, Zavil, Pkenaway or Stereogre in game for guild invites or details.

2. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

What levels are you looking for? I was thinking of joining Nephilim since it was mentioned there would most likely be more lower level peeps.

Verdent likes this.
  3. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

All levels. We're just looking for players interested in grouping and enjoying the game together. Now is a great time to join up. Will be lots of leveling at all levels!

4. Maker

Maker Member

Aye, we have players in all level brackets and all are welcome to join.

5. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

Hail!! :)

Me and a good buddy of mine have recently picked up Everquest again and playing on this server. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have limited play time due to having 3 month old triplets and a 2 year old. Most evenings when all the kiddos crash out I have a few hours to play and I am having a blast. I would love to join a guild and get to know some more people on the server. I can't really commit to any long play sessions due to I could potentially have to log at any time but I do get a decent amount of time to enjoy the game. If you guys would want a casual player to join you, I would be glad to get to know you all and re-learn the game while making some friends along the way. If there is some type of playtime requirements or there would be an issue of potentially having to log quickly I completely understand. My buddy would like to join as well. He plays a lot more than I do. We're both just getting back into the swing of things.

Thanks guys!

6. Maker

Maker Member

Hey there friend. We would love to have you guys join :)

Look for Maker, Zavil, Pkewanay or Stereogre in game for an invite.

What is your character name? I can also look for you a bit later when I get on?

7. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

I should be on later tonight. You can look for Nicandreas or Sgtmayo. Looking forward to meeting all you guys!!!!

Thanks Maker!!!

8. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

Is the website active? Do I need to log in there as well?

9. Maker

Maker Member

Aye it is active but we haven't been very active on it just yet. But sure go ahead and sign up :)

And awesome - look forward to meeting you and your friend and having some fun :)