Forming Leveling Guild

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maker, May 27, 2016.

1. Maker

Maker Member

Greetings friends,

I look to form a guild for those wishing to group, level and make friends. As of now it is just set to help build community for the low and mid levels and transition/gear us towards the higher levels.

I have seen some who aren't boxing or are wanting to play through as a rogue or other non-solo friendly classes etc. If that is you I would welcome you to join and help form the guild :)

Please message me if you are interested and we will try to get everything rolling.

Much Thanks

Oiwon, Vaynara, Elroz and 1 other person like this.
  2. Maker

Maker Member

Also if you aren't far along and wanted to reroll to play your first class of choice let me know as well! we can orchestrate with the needs and current/ future toons of those interested and hopefully get a couple of good leveling groups formed!

So let me know what you're currently playing or what you're most interested in playing if you aren't already :D

3. hardcharger

hardcharger New Member

Sounds like a great idea. I currently have a toon in Destiny but love the idea and would roll an alt to help you guys out!

4. Maker

Maker Member

Awesome :) i'll be messaging you as we get some more people who are interested.

Thanks!

5. Maker

Maker Member

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  6. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in helping make this a reality.

7. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

Let us know when you have people online to form this guild.
    Easiest way to get us for this is in the chat link up top.
    One of us is usually online there, but sometimes afk, so hang out till we respond.

8. Maker

Maker Member

Ransom: Ok sounds great! I'll be in contact with you as I get things orchestrated.

Speedz: Thank you very much! Once I have atleast 5 willing to be on to form we will all hop over into the chat. Thanks!

9. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

That's awesome! It's something our server definitely needs. Best of luck I'll definitely send some people your way if i meet any noobies. Let me know if i can ever give you guys a hand.

10. Maker

Maker Member

Awesome! Thanks for the support!

11. Maker

Maker Member

Alright guys NephilimEQ.enjin.com is now set up. Please go on and register if you plan to join and/or help form the guild. We will be forming once I can orchestrate with the people I am talking to who are interested.

Thanks all!

12. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

didn't work of rme

13. Maker

Maker Member

ah what did not work Oiwon?

14. Maker

Maker Member

Also -- Nephilim is now formed! If you are read to gain levels and friends please com and send Maker or Zavil a tell in game :)

15. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

I took the liberty of adding your guild link to the guilds menu up top :)

Ransom likes this.
  16. Maker

Maker Member

Thank you very much Speedz :D

17. NightLoch

NightLoch New Member

I just rolled up my first char here on AK - would be happy to help/join/assist. :)

18. Maker

Maker Member

Sounds good - find me in game on Maker and we will get you an invite :)