Merry kunarksmas eve!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kuron, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

This is a time when the weather gets hot and dry, the world slows down a bit and families stick a little closer together - for fear of being eaten by prehistoric monsters and giants.

With all the goings-on, the hustle and bustle and of course the being mauled by stegosaurus-dogs it can be difficult to remember the true spirit of this magical time of the year. Which is why I've come to have a little pow-wow with you all.

It's understandable to lose sight of it all when real life comes knocking. Some of us may have some raids to lead, others are working on festive tradeskills, some of you boys and girls may even have a special present you're daydreaming of receiving from good ol' Sathir Claus - after all you've been SO good this year. But these things are not what it's really all about.

Let us use this precious time, Kunarksmas Eve, to take a moment to reflect on the true spirit of Kunarksmas:

The birth, death and rebirth into undeath of Trakanon.

[​IMG]

Amen.

MERRY KUNARKSMAS EVERYONE!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Oiwon, Ghakim, Luddwig and 2 others like this.
  2. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

Khorpus and Oiwon like this.
  3. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

No no, my friend:

vannari likes this.
  4. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

I'm sitting at work, researching what Kunark areas I want to hit from 24-40 outside of High Keep/SolA/Upper Guk.

Can't wait.

[​IMG]

Tesadar and Oiwon like this.
  5. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

The first wise man doth proclaim: "And lo, what gloweth that light in the east. Doth that be a geyser?"

"Nay", spoketh the third and wisest man, "that be-eth a jet of acid billowing our way."

To which the secondeth wise man exclaimed "Holy crap!"

And the others then did concur with that did what spake the second, and them being wise as they were did agree not to go East any further, but rather to turneth and beat cheeks hurriedly West at once lest Lord Trakanon, erupting from his deathly slumber, discover them!

"We shall returneth with additional wise men, numbering thirty and seven, no more and no less!" spake the third.

"LFG!" the second and first did declare, or so the tales tell.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  6. PompeiiEQ

PompeiiEQ Active Member

Kaesora is killer. Nice ZEM too!

Khorpus and Ransom like this.