Open naggy & vox raids!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dranthor, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

Hey TAKP. The week of July 8th to 14th has been converted to an open raid week. If no other guilds will be attempting them, Destiny and Austerity have agreed to host open raids for both dragons this week! We're looking for some feedback from any players about 40+ that would like to attend these raids to pick the day that will get the best turnout. If you'd like to join, please reply with your preferred days and times (with timezone). We'll pick the time that accommodates as many players outside Destiny and Austerity as possible assuming that we will be able to bring enough support to ensure successful kills. The default times will likely be Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday. Dragons are currently expected to repop Thursday evening unless GMs reset them with the Wednesday patch to offer the whole week.

Loot: everyone attending will need to identify their one main character. Only mains will be able to roll for dragon drops (unless all eligible mains pass). All other loot will be open to mains and alts to roll on. Limit one drop per person (mains + alts included).

2. Aporia

Aporia Member

I'd love to join on my ranger, and possibly mage and shaman if need be. I could do Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Thanks to all involved in hosting this event. /bow

3. Zetro

Zetro Member

That's the spirit! Thank you. I'd love to attend if the event falls on a weekend or US EDT weeknight.

4. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

Do we have a date and time for these raids yet?

Thanks.

5. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

Going to say lets try Friday night (July 10). That is, assuming we have the numbers. If there is time we'll do both back-to-back. First dragon will be determined once we see who is online.

Aporia, Zetro: I assume this works for your schedule? Destiny as well? I'd like to make sure we get some attendance from both guilds.

8pm EST (7 CST / 6 MST / 5 PST)

Send a tell to any member of Austerity and they'll direct you to an officer if you have any questions.

6. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

so wish i could make it. ill put it on destiny motd but Ill be at work at that point

7. Aporia

Aporia Member

Sounds great to me, Dranth. Thanks again. Looking forward to it.

8. Zetro

Zetro Member

That works fine for me. Thank you!

9. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

After running into some difficulties with a Naggy that appeared to be quadding (possibly dual wielding?), we finally downed the fire dragon.

pic3.png

Edit: then I proceeded to take a gnome size screenshot.

Our plan is to attempt Vox on Sunday at 2pm EST.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Trisi, Bum and robregen like this.
  10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

What phat lewts?

11. Zetro

Zetro Member

12. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Who won the bag- wtb ;)

13. Pinoit

Pinoit Well-Known Member

Bum ya bum... you should have just come!

(notice what I did there?)

Trisi likes this.
  14. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

15. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

nice work guys! congrats on all the loot

16. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

It was mysteriously pickpocketed by an extremely handsome Dwarf Rogue.