Clarification with dragon rotation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghakim, May 29, 2015.

1. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Save yo drama for yo mama. I don't want none of that. No thanks on public raid discussions.

2. Circe

Circe New Member

I'm not in a guild, and I'm personally very happy with not being able to see the negotiations between guild leaders.

As a matter of principle, I also think it's much better for the health of the server overall that those negotiations are conducted in private.

Mokli likes this.
  3. Trisi

Trisi People Like Me

I cannot speak for the other guilds only Destiny. The guild leaders forum is a necessary feature. It allows issues to be discussed without the distraction of people whose purpose in life is to be divisive. It was becoming all consuming to be engaged in endless debates.

While I feel the comments here are brought up with only honorable intentions and with the best interests of everyone in mind I still feel that limiting that particular forum is worthwhile. It allows the guild leaders to come to agreements more easily and we are less swayed by the "audience". It also negates the need for the developers to play referee.

If a particular leader is not present nor representing their particular members, then it is really up to them to choose a successor or an alternate to do so. If a leader goes MIA then officers of that guild can certainly express that concern to the developers.

The guild leaders are responsible not only for their respective guilds, I feel we are also responsible for supporting the server as a whole.

And I will offer this up in support of that statement. If there is anyone who is not guilded and wishes to discuss anything server related with me or something they would like to bring up to all the guild leaders as a group, feel free to send me a tell about it in game. I promise no recruitment sales pitch. Just offering an avenue to voice your thoughts and pass them along to be discussed.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015