Nobody told me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hazmat, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Hazmat

Hazmat Member

I just found out this server is live. Are there character transfers available from the Mac server?

2. Tollen

Tollen Member

No talk of transfers.

if any transfers happen I would hope it wouldn't happen until they release all of PoP.

3. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

What are you talking about Tollen?

Hazmat, this server is classic with a few additions such as PoK, Beastlords, and Iksar. The level cap is currently 50. The next zones to be released I believe are PoHate and Fear. The goal is to release expansions as they are finished until PoP, just like EQMac. As for the char backups that Cavedude did on EQMac before it was closed, there hasn't been a definitive decision that I am aware of.

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Wrong server dude.

And regardless of the server in question, character transfers will give an unfair advantage to some while leaving everyone else in the dark. I hope none of them do it.

5. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

And as of 1 January 2015, any toons you make on the server are NOT getting wiped. The server is still technically in Beta because there are still issues, bugs, and other things being worked out, but the server is more than playable at this point. C'mon in Haz, the server's fine!

6. Tollen

Tollen Member

:oops:

sorry its been a long weekend, got my tabs mixed up..

7. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

lol I was trying to figure that out this morning. usually I have 10-20 tabs open all the time, its pretty easy to mix things up.

8. Tollen

Tollen Member

same here, and after spending the weekend in the hospital for my six year old (sorry to air my laundry) my brain is still adjusting.

9. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Oh crap man, I hope he's ok. My little boy turns 6 next month, and I wouldn't know one server from another if he was in the hospital either.

10. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

sorry to hear that Tollen, I hope everything works out for you

11. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Well, we didn't tell you for a reason....

12. Hazmat

Hazmat Member

You afraid my rugged good looks will make you look bad Bum? And Sturmm, I'm installing shit today, see you guys soon.

Another question, is Destiny back together in there in some form?

13. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Uh, hell to the yeah Destiny is there!

14. Trisi

Trisi People Like Me

Hope your son in out of the hospital and doing better.

15. Tesadar

Tesadar Active Member

lmaoo