Scroll Wheel to 3rd Person View?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pinoit, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Pinoit

Pinoit Well-Known Member

The F9 view combo tricks gives me an odd camera view (heads get cut off, odd camera angle issues).

Can anyone confirm/deny if scroll to 3rd person view will be a thing on AKP?

Thanks!

2. Korbendallas

Korbendallas New Member

My understanding is that this is a limitation of the client, so unless there's some major changes, no, sadly.

3. Tollen

Tollen Member

useing Alt+ pageup/down and arrow up down will adjust the camera once you hit f9 twise.

its not your normal options but you get used too it and i have gotten to like it.

4. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

I asked about this awhile ago, and I'm too lazy to dig up the thread, but I think Speedz mentioned that *possibly* in the future the server might support a more updated client that include mouse zoom out to 3rd person. Who knows though, really.

5. ansar

ansar New Member

I had problems with using the keyboard to target in 3rd person views. I have gotten used to first person now though.

6. poursoul

poursoul Member

If you have a mouse with extra buttons its pretty easy to swap the function of delete and insert to those buttons with autohotkey. I use middle mouse switch camera view.

#IfWinActive, EQ #1
    XButton1::Numpad1
    XButton2::Numpad7
    Mbutton::NumpadMult
    #IfWinActive

7. Trosh

Trosh New Member

I was fairly certain that the response to this question before was "It wasn't on AK, it won't be on here"