1-31-2024

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jan 31, 2024.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Robregen

* [Doors] convert to use repository to load doors.
    * [Disarm] can no longer disarm while feign death.
    * Refactored and improved Mob::GetOffense() (credit to Torven)
    * Added some level checks to summon and enrage (credit to Torven)
    * Removed some unwanted delays from NPC spellcasting and cazic touch (credit to Torven)

Database:
    Robregen

* [PoTime] Phase 4 and 5 doors will now open fully and stay open for 20 seconds.
    * [Permafrost] gate should now be clickable to open both ways.
    * [Weapons] added missing Lunar and Astral weapons.
    Elroz
    * Fixed up some Akheva weapon tables after Rob imported some missing Astral and Lunar weapons. Also fixed up the Lunar / White Fire / Vius weapon tables on Shei's guards, will add 4 more missing weapons later once imported.
    * a dwarf skeleton at butcherblock rings will now be indifferent
    * Fixed up PoP pet-proc weapons a bit : they will now equip actual weapons so they do correct animations. Also fixed beastlord, warrior, and monk pets to equip correct graphics. Pets will have 1510hp instead of 400hp. Mace of the Ancients pet fixed up as well.

Script:
    Elroz

* Posky quest NPC's (aside from epic quests) will no longer despawn on quest completions, they will despawn naturally after a short while.
    * Added correct reward dialogue on 30'ish plane of sky quests and a couple missing dialogue lines on sirran, keymaster, and overseer of air, including some that prompt being attacked.
    Robregen
    * [Neriak Foriegn Quarter] Guard should now be able to open the triple sections gate all at once.

Frosst, Pithy, Mechaike and 3 others like this.
  2. Murdey

Murdey New Member

is this why i cannot log into the server select atm?
    is there an ETA?

3. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

lol chill bro

4. xait_thegreat

xait_thegreat Member

server reset every 2 weeks on wednesday. that is why. usually its 10-20mins depending on what needs to be done

5. Murdey

Murdey New Member

tyvm :)

6. RossGuy

RossGuy Well-Known Member

You forgot Ossien :p

Cadsuane, Frosst, showstring and 3 others like this.
  7. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Where was this deciphered from?
    * a dwarf skeleton at butcherblock rings will now be indifferent

As a mained Druid on live, he was always a menace back then.

Manstache and Pithy like this.
  8. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

i found it in AK logs and pre-AK logs to be non kos
    these are pre-AK :
    [Fri Apr 13 21:16:01 2001] a dwarf skeleton regards you indifferently -- looks like a reasonably safe opponent.
    [Thu Apr 19 19:13:20 2001] a dwarf skeleton regards you indifferently -- looks like a reasonably safe opponent.
    [Sun Apr 22 14:46:32 2001] a dwarf skeleton regards you indifferently -- looks like a reasonably safe opponent.
    this is AK
    [Wed Dec 12 00:48:30 2012] a dwarf skeleton regards you indifferently -- You could probably win this fight.

9. Elroz

couple of the epic pet procs weren't displaying right (the ones that didn't have a fake/broken epic that I could make them equip). So the ranger pet, warrior offhand sword, and bard epic pet will still "hit" instead of slash like they did before. The appearances for them will look right after next patch instead of a regular sword.

10. Elroz

also the mace of the ancients pet will go back to "hitting" instead of slashing. So the fix only helped with monk, beastlord, rogue, paladin, and SK pet procs.. and warrior kind of.

11. Elroz

looks like even with force-equipping the fake epics the pets are still "hitting" and doing wrong animations - so the only thing that was fixed with pets was that they'll be showing the correct weapons and their hp was boosted. Will see about maybe creating fake epics from scratch that they'll actually use as weapons later.

Frosst likes this.