Trakanon help request: Real and Triggered (for bard epic)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Domni, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Domni

Domni Member

Hi all! I managed to complete all other parts of the bard epic except for the Undead Dragongut Strings from Trakanon (triggered). Unfortunately, taking down Trak would be a hopeless endeavor for my trio at the moment.

Would any kind souls be willing to help with the kill please?

The real Trakanon is up right now, and I believe he kills the turn-in mob, An Undead Bard, which is on an ~8-12 hr respawn timer (maybe?). I am not rich, but I can donate 10k towards the cause if that helps. I guess right now you, would also get the loot from the real Trak too :)

2. Sycamore

Sycamore Member

It would probably be wise to wait for the reset tomorrow and try to catch UDB from that point. There might also be some who already have the strings for MQ. Personally I wouldn’t pay anyone to kill Trak, only to end up with a UDB Trak problem. If you catch UDB up after the reset I’m sure some people would come out and help.

3. Domni

Domni Member

Great advice! I will wait for after the reset to try again. I will keep my chars parked there (including a tracker) and keep a lookout for the UDB.

Apologies, I should have clarified that the 10k was for the Trakanon kill triggered via UDB.

4. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

I've got Trakanon's number. Message me after reset and i'll kill him for you, no need to pay.

Phaeton, Ripwind, RossGuy and 4 others like this.
  5. Domni

Domni Member

Woot, thank you so much and will do!

6. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

You can pay me, I'm Walex's accountant. That's what he meant.

Ripwind, lurari, pivoo and 2 others like this.
  7. Domni

Domni Member

Epic received! Thank you so much @Walex !