Hi! is possible fix everquest for use in Exagear emulator android?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duxchocobo, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Duxchocobo

Duxchocobo New Member

Hi guys i are wanted a fix for use in Android and play to Everquest, this work in Exagear but a version more advanced, with a modern client i was play in green server project 1999 but ,the client of alkhabor not work :( can work a little with a glich graphics (maybe for directx 8.1)

This is from my channel
    If is possible thk for this great server is amazing guys :)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  2. RossGuy

RossGuy Well-Known Member

3. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

Any chance you could get it running on this??

[​IMG]

4. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Maybe -- but you'll be leading the effort. Make sure you've read all the linux / WINE threads here and on discord.

5. Kithani

Kithani Well-Known Member

I mean that thing might legitimately be more powerful than my computer was in 1999!

6. benoeb

benoeb People Like Me

7. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Pssh, they totally can! Just run EQ on an actual PC and then use Moonlight or Steam to stream it or something. Or just play it on the PC in the first place I guess.

8. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I put Pokémon Go on mine but then I couldn't go anywhere....

Walex, Ripwind and benoeb like this.
  9. Duxchocobo

Duxchocobo New Member

But this is real i play in green server in my phone Xiaomi redmi 10c is a windows emulator in ndroid based in wine (linux), i have a pack Exagear version windows emulators that run everquest project 1999, here give the link is compressed in 3 tomes in .exe sfx:

For x86 processors
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5rwodlvoe0j2tp9/Exagear_SS_Pack_V.1_x86_By_Niev.zip/file

For x86_x64 processors
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/u89xcpzlqskzxqz/Exagear_SS_Pack_V.1_x64_By_Niev.zip/file

(Works better in x86)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2023
  10. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

I play Counter Strike 2 with an Atari 2600 controller.

Cadsuane and Mechaike like this.
  11. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

Other people have made it work on the SteamDeck. More commonly are some folks (myself included) that play on a Linux Desktop. I've never played with Xiaomi. If it's WINE based, you will likely need both dgVoodoo and dxvk installed. I don't know if you'll find anyone on TAKP that uses Xiaomi, so you'll have to make an effort and ask questions about the failures.

12. Duxchocobo

Duxchocobo New Member

Exist a full community developed for android versions of exagear, for now work better in smarthphone with Cpu Snapdragons, too some Mali this is a example

Last edited: Oct 21, 2023