Database missing required tables

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by louis1016, Aug 15, 2023.

1. louis1016

louis1016 New Member

Hi, thank you for releasing the source code. With a lot of effort I was able to get this to compile but unfortunately the database seems to be stripped of many tables.. Could you please provide an updated database with all the missing tables? I think the load_player.sql script would add some missing tables but that doesn't seem to exist anywhere anymore.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  2. louis1016

louis1016 New Member

I've added all missing tables from the PEQ database, however there are still some more that are specific to TAKP that I can't get from anywhere else. I am able to get my server to appear on the public login server but i cannot log in which I assume is from all the errors thrown when running world.exe

Is it possible to release the database with the missing tables to make this database usable with the server?

3. louis1016

louis1016 New Member

I manually created missing tables/fields and my server seems like it should be working however my client cannot log in. I am at the end of my rope and cannot figure out what the issue is. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

There is nothing generated in the server output or log files when i click the server name in the server list it just does nothing.

4. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Have you read the discord support channel