1-1-2023 TAKP 8th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jan 1, 2023.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

* New Anniversary Quest.
    * 2nd Anniversary Quest: All weapon turn in has been swapped out with new one. Some PoP weapons were added as well as older contents weapons.

Quellious, Mokli, Aithne and 3 others like this.
  2. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

3. xait_thegreat

xait_thegreat Member

Is there a link to where the guys are in pok for turn ins. or how to go about doing this stuff to receive tokens etc?

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

5. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Was this a hotfix type reboot or full? And will the Weds full reset still happen if it was a full reboot?

6. xait_thegreat

xait_thegreat Member

7. robregen

this was just to add the anniversary stuff. normal reset still happens on wednesday and the anniversary will continue though that reset.

Mechaike, Quellious, pakman and 6 others like this.
  8. Manstache

Manstache Active Member

0.1 lighter, nice touch with the quest text

9. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

I hope Vanazir is a turn in weapon

10. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Very cool new quest!

I doubt it but any chance we can get a break down on the number of weapons from each expansion? Like 5? From PoP 3 Luclin 2 Velious etc.

There are probably over three or four thousand weapons in our database if I were to guess having a little bit narrowed down when guessing would be cool.

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  11. robregen

we are going to revamp that weapon quests for this reset to use custom weapons. stay tuned.

pakman, Quellious, Mechaike and 2 others like this.
  12. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Very cool!

13. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

We're disabled MQ'ing the new bag quests. Mort's inventory was filling up and would break the npc if that happens. This means if you do a partial turn-in, he'll destroy the items. Make sure you hand in the correct stuff, and don't forget he requires the previous bag in the hand-in. Also make sure you empty the bag before you hand it in :p

Neealana and Pithy like this.
  14. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Adding kael giants for memos would be cool. Add to zone loot table maybe, if certain body type?

15. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Can't edit my post : he won't eat the items if you do a partial hand-in, but he'll hand them back instead. MQ'ing will just be disabled.

16. Placer

Placer Well-Known Member

Can't he just be set to return it if you don't give everything?

17. Placer

Placer Well-Known Member

OK ignore that, hit reply without reading all the way down. Be a nice time to be able to delete a post or at least edit.