LFG LVL 32

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neemo1983, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Neemo1983

Neemo1983 New Member

Hi all I have been playing around on takp for sometime but am not great at boxing and must admit am finding it hard to lvl up alone. Is anyone lvling low 30s atm? Would love to group up

I'm playing Enc/Cl/BRD all 32 atm.

I usually have time uk evenings after kids are asleep. 7pm gmt

2. Foxboxx

Foxboxx People Like Me

You chose one of the most complex and mental focus needy trios possible for someone who doesn't like boxing =P.

Cadsuane and Tuluvien like this.
  3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Yes this! I'm also not great at boxing, and do it all on a little laptop, so I keep it simple. I focus I a melee with two support toons to keep him up. Been boxing for years but your trio would stress me out for sure.

4. Neemo1983

Neemo1983 New Member

Well it's not that I don't like it. I'm just not very good, the main problem I'm having is charming at 32 burns all my mana and I kill slowly. And my bard so very badly geared and can't tank.

I'm sure il enjoy the trio later, just a bit touch atm. But mainly I just miss other players

Tuluvien likes this.
  5. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Make a wizard, you can solo or group efficiently at almost any level.

6. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

It can be tough in some level spreads to find a group. It's the fault of a top-heavy server. Keep searching!

7. Neemo1983

Neemo1983 New Member

i managed to find a group in guk, had a great time! Funny timing after this post, got 2 lvls :)

Tuluvien likes this.
  8. Kabouter

Kabouter Member

For me when grouping with someone I'd rather only use 1 or 2 out of my trio. With an enchanter and charming it is just impossible for me to group and chat, way more fun.

Regarding charming in your 30's I didn't really start charming until my 40's before that it just didn't seem that efficient (NPC's aren't that strong yet). But charming becomes more and more powerful the higher you get.
    Start out just handing your pet 2 weapons and then once you are comfortable, throw in haste.

9. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

What are you talking about? You've grouped with me, and I run this trio like a well oiled machine!