What is the Anniversary Event like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toomuch, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Yarnee

Yarnee People Like Me

i too get very angry when i dont win the lottery

pakman likes this.
  2. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

Clearly in order to make this encounter ACTUALLY fun and challenging instead of a zergfest they need to include the RZtWL raid banish mechanic.

3. Kagatob

Kagatob People Like Me

You know you all effed up when I'm agreeing with Yarnee in a thread.

pakman likes this.
  4. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Also. What’s piercing max for ranger. 230 is it?

5. AwesomeSquared

AwesomeSquared New Member

Sorry the fun bonus event that everyone warm bodied wasn't designed to give you loot.

Manstache likes this.
  6. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

sustained tanking ability. Lol. What is this p99 and soloing for those sick procs! Got a 10 second 7.5k heal proc incoming whenever I want! :p I kid I kid. I think it should goto ranger. But is it a travesty that it didn’t, in my humble opinion, no.

7. badpoet

badpoet Member

Can doesn't mean should.

8. Foxboxx

Foxboxx People Like Me

Heeey, I just enjoy going around and trying to see what I can solo with just the ranger for funsies sometimes. I like little items that help in that.

I mean, I didn't even come close to having a winning roll, so where it ultimately went doesn't even affect whether I would've won in the slightest =P. Just felt like the DPS argument was a weird direction to take it, since that is hardly the most interesting part of the dagger. Seeing it on a necro would be pretty fun too!

9. Dryfly

Dryfly Active Member

I never cared that I won it or not. I am fine with my acrylia broadsword. I just hate seeing items go to waste. I do love the Necro idea... that would be pretty cool. I get the tanking rogue argument too. And again, if a chanter can honestly use this wep in a productive manner, that's great... I just don't see it. And I 100% agree with Fox, this wep isn't about all about deeps, although 1k taps never hurt on raids. It's a lot about tanking, which rangers do occasionally do if they are well enough geared. Sometimes even for more than 15 seconds. Bottom line, it felt like a greed, or very uninformed, roll. I hope the owner proves me wrong. And maybe that's a guild difference on how and who should be able to roll on what, in which case maybe next year each of the big guilds takes a turn at leading and creating loot rules. Nothing against the great organization done herding the sheep this year.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  10. Manstache

Manstache Active Member

The storm of arrows was pretty neat looking :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  11. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I just parsed this on dev, there is no proc mod. Unless its very small like less than 5% and I was hitting bad RNG for the length of the parse.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  12. Yinikren

Yinikren Well-Known Member

Just going to point out that rangers should be hitting autoattack harder. High AC stuff should be 70s... "standard" raid mobs in this era should be more like 130.

upload_2022-1-1_17-48-5.png