Joining the Server!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reidan, May 21, 2017.

1. Reidan

Reidan New Member

Hi All - I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I just started playing a couple days ago and am enjoying the nostalgia of leveling up a new character again. I'm playing a Druid main with a Paladin and Ench.

I first started playing pre-Kunark on Live on Fennin Ro as Reidan, a Druid. I played up through DoD and mained a Ranger (Reidain) and Cleric (Naoll) as an officer in Talons of Ferocity.

I retired and took some time off. When I returned and started playing again, I joined EQMac. My main was a Rogue (Rhuark) and I was an officer in Vintage. I recognize a lot of names here on the forums from my time on Al'Kabor.

I'm really looking forward to playing again with the EQMac community. I don't have nearly the same amount of time to devote to grinding/raiding, but it will be fun to play when I have time between work and family priorities. I'll be on late in the evenings or early mornings PST when I have downtime.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game and possibly grouping up as I continue to slowly level! I'll be in gfay working on all my newbie armor quests ;)

Shout out to Litsy for the buffs in POK yesterday - thanks again!

2. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

Welcome! I started on Fennin myself, in June '99, also maining a Ranger. Was in OSR and then Arcane Phalanx and stopped playing around GoD. You'll like it here.

3. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

4. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Welcome! This is a magical place :D

Elroz likes this.
  5. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

Welcome to the party, enjoy :)

6. KHAN Games

KHAN Games New Member

Exciting to see more people joining. I'm running a level 13 trio at the moment.

7. Grosk

Grosk Member

Ahoy Stinko!

Welcome to our little piece of paradise!
    Nice to see a fellow <Vintage> player return.