Newbie armor quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captaincrash2, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Captaincrash2

Captaincrash2 Member

I read that there is a player who will pay 1000p to new players who have completed the newb armor quest in their starting area. Is that still a thing? If so, how do I go about claiming it?

Hoodlum and CTroi like this.
  2. steve88w

steve88w Member

Yes. I did this last week.
    Once you have completed ALL of your newbie armor quests for your character, log in and do a "/who all fox" and look for Foxxtrader or Foxxbox. If deemed worthy, you may be rewarded. I was given 10000 gold and 2 shots of hard liquor! Just be prepared for a dance-off on the balcony in the Bazaar.

This is what makes this server so amazing. That amount of money will go a LONG ways in helping a new player out.
    PS - Thank you Foxx for doing this!

Hoodlum, CTroi, pivoo and 1 other person like this.
  3. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Also, if you see player Wanor online, ask about custom quests. Those quests are fun, appropriate for your level and excellent rewards, most likely you will get several nice pieces. If this is still going on, I don't know, check it out.

4. username17

username17 New Member

I heard about this which is really cool. Sadly 2 of my 3 box toons are Barbarian. No newbie quests for me!

5. DubRemix88

DubRemix88 People Like Me

Barbarian beastlords worked fine, not sure about the other classes in halas.

6. username17

username17 New Member

Ah I am rogue and shaman. RIP

7. CTroi

CTroi Member

I checked... Keven isn't the one who does it. I think it is Hoyce, and I am indifferent to him. Might have to work up faction? Is the armor cool looking?

8. username17

username17 New Member

Hoodlum, pivoo and CTroi like this.
  9. CTroi

CTroi Member

Thank you for sharing that!

10. Tecmos.Deception

Tecmos.Deception Active Member

I'm almost positive Fox will reward you if you do Ghulam quests on a race/class that doesn't have different newbie armor available.

CTroi likes this.
  11. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Pithy likes this.
  12. CTroi

CTroi Member

I haven't researched the mats and how easy/hard it is to get them... But I know first hand the Vah Shir quests are brutal! Well, only worked on BL and Sham so far, but stuck getting tradeskills up.

13. Harconis

Harconis Member

Totally new to the server. This is amazing that a community member does this. 1k would go a long way toward buying spells for me. Anyone happen to know what counts as newbie armor quests for Iksar Necromancers?

CTroi likes this.
  14. Foxboxx

Foxboxx People Like Me

The 4th rank of the necromancer skullcap seems acceptable!

Hoodlum, CTroi, Neealana and 2 others like this.