Single Box or Three Box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Varsity, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Varsity

Varsity New Member

I'm a little confused. Is this server single box or three box? The TAKP server I registered on says 3 accounts and one trader mule.

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

This server is 3 box + 1 trader box, correct.

3. Varsity

Varsity New Member

Hey Darchon, or anyone else. I've been trying to make a game account, but whenever I try to register one, it brings me back to the Game Accounts page and shows no accounts exist. What am I doing wrong?

4. Rexas

Rexas Member

When you hit create account there is a little loading animation in the top right of the window you must wait until a popup comes up that says success.

Varsity likes this.
  5. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

If still relevant, now that you have forum account (only one allowed) you can now create several (10) game accounts under this forum account. (this was confusing to me, when I was setting all up) Mark one as trader account. Then you play the game with characters one from each game account (max 3).

You can also freely move characters from one to another account using game accounts page. This way it makes it easy to try different three box combinations.

Later when you play few levels and use few spells: Log into your forum account, then tab: TAKP Resources and from drop down menu pick: Spell guide. Super useful tool.

Hope you sort out login issues, can't help you there

Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
  6. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Btw, you are trying to play TAKP and not Quarm, right? If you want to play Quarm, you need to DL Quarm specific files from their discord channel.

JemiS likes this.
  7. JemiS

JemiS Active Member

This. Quarm is a single box server as well.