Pyzjin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sowislifesowislove, Mar 3, 2017.

1. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Anyone ever camp this unicorn? Any info on how to pop her? Did a search, couldn't find much.

2. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

I did it in classic with a 10 rgr and necro and shaman were 30ish waiting around to kill pyzjin and sow the rgr.

I pulled every ph thats listed online to the guards during the right hours. I did multiple waves and that way if pyz popped I could sometimes get back to back pops, she wont pop if shes already up so killing every ph at the same time isn't perfect. I think i saw pyz 3-4 times in one night once.

Prolly fast for quillen to kill everything himself.

3. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I found the best way to spawn her is to kill everything that roams on the surefall end of the zone. She spawns on the roaming mob grids for sure. I think I got about 50 kills on her and maybe had 5 GBS drop here (I was farming bone chips before kunark launched so I could work up cabilis faction for greenmist).

Saskoris likes this.
  4. sowislifesowislove

Awesome, thank you both for the tips. Verdent you mentioned PHs listed online. Is there somewhere that describes this?

5. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

6. Delorne

Delorne People Like Me

It is. That's the spawn table for Pyzjn from classic.

7. sowislifesowislove

So the way I understand that. I would just need to kill the night spawn versions those during the night eh?