problems loggin in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacky, Feb 3, 2017.

1. jacky

jacky Member

when i try and launch (on OSX via any client) I keep getting this SISATEXT_CONNECT_FAILED message and I cant even log into the char screen.

tried downloading the other installers.... Launcherfrien and the other Speedz launcher but both same problem...

i reinstalled EQ aswell...any ideas???

2. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Login server is down

Speedz forgot to feed his chickens and they are on strike and won't spin the wheel to power the server until he does

Speedz, jacky and sowislifesowislove like this.
  3. jacky

jacky Member

So messages regarding SISATEXT have to do with a server issue? Have you heard if there is any issues regarding the length of time this server will be up and working? I'm really falling back into EQ with intensity. Also, I'm assuming you're being serious right?

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

This was a huge abnormality in terms of how solid this server has been. This has honestly been the most solid EQ emu server I've ever played on. If you are concerned about committing to it, I wouldn't be. I've been playing for about 2 years.

jacky likes this.
  5. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

It was a combination of the perfect storm.
    A hot setting was changed and another unrelated bug hit at nearly the same time.
    Needless to say, when a process crashes, it gets alot of attention to make it not happen again.
    Haynar and I will be looking closely at the LS (mostly Haynar).

jacky likes this.
  6. jacky

jacky Member

thanks for the replies guys... i'm all in :)