Nephilim Christmas Party

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Verdent, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

Ho Ho Ho

Santa's bank has gotten out of hand and it's time to give away some loot to some deserving newcomers to the server.

Time is 10 AM EST 12/25.

If you and your friends are thinking about coming over to TAKP now is the time.

Nephilim is also looking to find some new players. We are an active leveling guild with aspirations of raiding. Most members are 50+.

If you are interested in joining up send me a DM on here or a tell in game on Pkewanay, Lanklus, Verdent, Tacklebox, or Andre. If I'm not on feel free to contact any member. Get in the server discord and come chat with us. All we ask is you be respectful of others. Most of us are fairly casual. The goal is to be able to basically have enough members to have scheduled raids and do some random unplanned shenanigans in between grouping.

If anyone else has stuff to giveaway they are more than welcome to come regardless of guild affiliation.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

I can't be here but I have things. Get with me in game and I'll pass them to you

Mambo and Verdent like this.
  3. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

If you want to be there we can change the time. If other guilds want to pitch in we could make it a multi-guild thing. Community is what makes TAKP special.

Mambo likes this.
  4. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

I'll be out of town that whole weekend:(

5. Dimitri Ex'Zemos

Dimitri Ex'Zemos Active Member

My wife and I are having a baby on the 25th or 26th, whatever day the hospital decides it's okay for us to come in and induce. I'm a new comer to the server and also have a few things to give away to levels lower than me :)

Mambo, Barkingturtle, Bum and 3 others like this.
  6. lurari

lurari People Like Me

This is great, Pkew. Hope you have a great turnout!

@Dimitri Ex'Zemos congratulations!!!!

7. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

Bumpity

sowislifesowislove likes this.