half elf face

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eyepennies, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Eyepennies

Eyepennies New Member

I've been trying to get my luclin and classic models to somewhat match up, but it seems like whenever I make a male half elf with the luclin models enabled I almost always get this one face no matter what I change. does anyone know what the choice of classic model is based off of? for other races it seems like the face but I've got no idea what it's using for the male half elf

2. Draeko

Draeko Active Member

I believe when you make your character, the classic face is set for good. But then you can switch to Luclin graphics and use /face to change your Luclin face without affecting your classic face.

I also have an ugly half elf :p

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  3. poursoul

poursoul Member

It should correlate to a Luclin face. Usually they line up with one that looks similar, but not always. I load up a box with luclin models disabled, swap the face, zone both characters, and check until I get the one I want.

4. Eyepennies

Eyepennies New Member

yeah I was trying that with the male half elf, but it seems like the classic model isn't tied to the face? I kept getting the same one no matter what face I used.

I'm gonna try that /face thing though that sounds way easier.

5. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Yeah, it correlates with a Luclin face. Luckily most luclin faces are pretty non descript (eyepatches and face paint aside). Should be able to change old world face by using the change face hotkey when using luclin model, like on AK.