<Dark Conquest>

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marche, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Marche

Marche New Member

any of the old crew frequent these pages? Karpan jian kaany? Opendrawer you out there?

I miss the old days and would love to know who's out here.

Saskoris likes this.
  2. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

Karp and kaany are playing on live. Jian made an appearance but hasnt been on in a while. Dont know about opendrawer or crop

3. Twangin

Twangin New Member

I'm not on the boards here too much, but was real old school DC back with sassy, illicit, raden, kaany, karpan, zarnza, jian... the list goes on (= Can find me in game still as twangin though!

4. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

There are several of us here who were in DC when it collapsed. A big chunk of players moved to Destiny, including Jian.

5. Kaminski81

Kaminski81 New Member

I am from DC too, played Damean (monk puller) and Minski (ranger). You can find me on my druid Minski.

6. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

I saw Jian online for a short while, not long after we went live from Alpha... but been a long time since I've seen her now.

7. Tudo Bem

Tudo Bem Member

Was in DC also (Tudo and Sleight). Played about 3 years till the server shut down.

8. Crop_Dust

Crop_Dust New Member

I just started playing today. Hopefully I will see some of you on!

9. Strong

Strong New Member

I just found about this server. I'd be tempted to play if the old DC crew was around. I played a monk named Strong, who was frequently joined by my cleric Frail and my wiz Slay.

Tuluvien likes this.
  10. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Although there is no <Dark Conquest> on TaKP you will find lots of familiar faces I'm sure. I remember Strong.

11. Strong

Strong New Member

I remember a couple of people that already responded. Twangin was a bard and Tudo was a shammy. Tuluvien sounds familiar as well, were you a druid?

12. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

He's a druid with a bow

Mambo likes this.
  13. Strong

Strong New Member

Ahh, gotcha. Ranger rings a bell now that you say that.

14. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Pew pew

15. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

It's a good approximation of AK. Accurate and with lots of attention to detail and passion from the devs. I'm happy to play here and really wouldn't want to play elsewhere as none could come as close to the game state, community, or spirit that AK had.

16. Strong

Strong New Member

I'm pretty tempted not gonna lie. I'd be more tempted if PoP was already released as I'd love to hitch onto a progression guild and experience what DC was never able to accomplish. I dunno if I can do Ssra and VT again.

Sidenote, who are the progression guild choices? Is it still Temerity & Destiny?

17. Bluee

Bluee Member

I was in DC back I the day.

Bluee / Vapor / Forsaken.

Takp has that great alkabor feel to it. Very newcomer friendly. Lower pop. Etc.

Saskoris likes this.
  18. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Destiny, Temerity and Austerity.

Destiny and Austerity share a raid rotation, Temerity is working their way up to it.

19. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Welcome back, folks! (frequent DC raid friend/guest here- Fanglore)
    Many of the old DC folks came over to Destiny on AK.

Saskoris likes this.
  20. Saskoris

Saskoris Active Member

We should make an official "Summoning ________ from the Old AK" thread. I was just talking to Beaaden about Ssapprina and he sent him a message on Twitter.