7-24-2019

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* NPCs that are ignoring all haters will now behave more like NPCs without a hate list.
    * Player mounts now ignore taunt and have a reduced attack delay.

Database:
    Torven

* umbral: Several corrections have been made to the Gantru NPCs. Apologies for having left this so badly neglected.
    Robregen
    * South Karana: 2 static treant will now respawn 4 minutes instead of a hour.

Script:
    Robregen

* Rivervale: Fixed Rueppy Kutpurse script

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Lyrina and Mechaike like this.
  2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Was hoping this would be the Celestial Temper patch! Ah well, I will live with my Hand Made Backpacks for a bit longer until I can have those sweet sweet Haversacks.

I’m curious what happened to the Gantru? I have seen a lot of people EXPing in Umbral Plains but didn’t think much of it.

3. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I am curious too.

4. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

Me too! Just glancing at Allaclone, it seems there was a missing Gantru and some missing drops, but I'm old and my memory sucks and that is probably wrong.

5. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Gantru is grouped together more and certain rares will spawn more often in different areas.

Mechaike and Bum like this.
  6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Celestial temper has been active for a month now. It was secretly activated to see if anyone noticed

7. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I meant to say that mounts had an increased attack delay, i.e. attack slower. Oh well they shouldn't attack people anyway.

Gantru changes: some moktor will enrage now. Flurry removed (not sure how that get there). Added a missing shaman NPC type that is super rare but isn't otherwise special. Lowered raldukan hitponts significantly and modified other stats + changed his spawning behavior. You're not going to be able to spawn him frequently from killing a single NPC at a specific spawn location anymore. I randomized all the spawn locs like Sony does. Raldukan's loot table modified a bit.

The zone still needs a lot of work to be honest. This project is constant triage. It was a mistake to neglect an area that frequented though. I didn't realize how bad it was

Mechaike, Ripwind, Manstache and 2 others like this.