XP from recent changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Verdent, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

You need to be wayyyy closer to the mob to get xp than on AK. It's almost comical right now how close you have to be to get xp.

I think everything should probably give a little more except LB's and greens. Greens are very lucrative xp now depending on your group makeup. Maybe due to the high zem of certain zones?

After dying I dont remember losing this much xp on AK. 8-15% is more normal i believe.

Group xp was strange on AK, big bonus at 5 people but not much of if any change for 6 people in group. How does this work now?

2. Trosh

Trosh New Member

Pretty sure the death loss exp amount is just a bandaid, and will be changed later. Even at lvl 11 when you start losing exp, you lose 20% of a lvl on death, when it should be almost trivial at that level. Hopefully that fix will come soon.

3. Neopolitan

Neopolitan Member

I think the 6th member was always a bonus for group xp bonus.

4. Tesadar

Tesadar Active Member

Yeah the current exp loss is insane. At 22 (pre exp change) i lost over one full bubble of yellow.

5. Suriinya

Suriinya Well-Known Member

IIRC there was a blanket 20% XP bonus on AK, so each additional member of the group added 20%, up to 100% with 5 group members. There was no additional bonus for a 6th member.

Source: my awesome memory from reading EQMac.com

6. surron

surron People Like Me

correct but not on AK, the 6th person counted in the division but did not count towards a 6th bonus (bug) which should stay the same

kinda correct, the 20% blanket xp bonus on AK doesn't mean per group member, its an additional 20% on top of that. So a solo player on AK also got +20% bonus. Think of it like double exp weekend where everyone got +100% exp, but on AK it was always +20% bonus exp