Who were you on live?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dula Allazaward, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Quellious

Quellious New Member

Lots of interesting posts to this thread!
    Did anyone play Shards of Dalaya?

Live -

Name: Soulaph
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Dwarf
    Server: Fennin Ro
    Title: None
    Time Played: 99 - 06

SoD -

Name: Aklasraish
    Class: Wizard
    Race: Erudite
    Title: None
    Time Played: 08-10

Dula Allazaward likes this.
  2. Wizarous

Wizarous New Member

Used to love SoD, heck even raided. Too bad it died out.

Quellious likes this.
  3. Quellious

Quellious New Member

Yea, I raided there as well. It was an amazing time, loved the idea.

Really did hate the fact they didn't have Epics though.

And if I had known it was gonna die out, would have stuck it out a bit longer heh

4. Crushzilla

Crushzilla Member

I played on SoD for a few years. killed all the raid targets with uhhh, Phoenix Order? Order of the Phoenix? something like that lol terrible remembering names sometimes. My Magician's name is Kaily on SoD.

Quellious likes this.
  5. Dula Allazaward

Dula Allazaward Member

I was a WOTC tournament organizer in North East Ohio for 11 years. From 1992 - 2003. Wish I had known that WOTC employees had a guild, that sounds pretty neat!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 5:56 AM
    Quellious likes this.
  6. Quellious

Quellious New Member

Phoenix Rising. I remember the guild heh. Did you like SoD?

7. Tylaric

Tylaric Member

I love these posts =).. I always hope to find some of the old friends and family..

My memory is bad due to advanced age and way to many daddy vitamins, but at best recollection....

At release in 1999 I started on the Rathe Server as a Tylaric (Ranger) and shortly after that a few new friends and I moved to Brell and created the guild Tiarc (still miss you guys!).. From there I ended up breaking due to a divorce ( haha.. divorce and EQ.. completely unheard of ) ... I came back a few years down the road and did a stint on Firiona Vie (Tylaric - Cleric) and had fun there with the Role Play community even though I wasn't much for RP myself. While all the fuzzy wuzzies were out "harking who are thouing", I was farming and grinding !! - Good times though... Such good times =).

Played a little on the Test Server where I developed my love for the small community servers ( like TAKP ) and the make due play style. Which eventually lead me to AK where I was Nemis (Chanter) / Tylaric (Cleric) / Gwee (Druid)

8. Crushzilla

Crushzilla Member

Yep that's it Phoenix Rising lol. I loved playing SoD, new Raid mobs and loot. new zone/zonelines. Fantastic server when it was jumping. we used to get P99 numbers in the prime times in like 2008/9.

9. Burfoot

Burfoot New Member

Name: Jaterius Majere
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Barbarian
    Server: Tunare
    Title: Officer in Divine Crusade
    Time Played: 99 - 05

Name: Burfoot
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Halfling
    Server: Tunare
    Title: Officer in Divine Crusade
    Time Played: 01 - 05

Haven't seen anyone mention playing on Tunare. Anyone out there who played on Tunare?