Hail, a Barbarian warrior

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Biertrinker, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Biertrinker

Biertrinker New Member

Hello, folks. I'm new to the server after having lurked on EQMac.com as Biertrinker back when Sony ran the server. I figured that I'd come an introduce myself properly since I can now join the game.

I started with EverQuest somewhere around 2002 on a PC, enthusiastically playing a Half-Elf rogue from Freeport. (I really enjoyed collecting illusion masks, too.) I grew to three-boxing along with a shaman and warrior, occasionally swapping one of the three for another. I enjoy sharing knowledge with other folks and exploring the stuff that I missed the first time.

I'm grateful for the Al'Kabor project staff and the tremendously friendly community. You may see me wandering around Norrath as Nootaikok Frostcaller and/or Moksha Bladecaller, and occasionally as my warrior. I look forward to grouping with y'all.

Neealana, Mokli and Choir like this.
  2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

I confess that I looked up your skirt at the main bank today . Go Regimental !

Biertrinker and Tryfan like this.
  3. Mitya

Mitya Well-Known Member

Welcome to AK! I'm sure you'll fit right in. I slowly level an outdoor kiting trio (dru/nec/enc) and an indoor trio (SK, Cleric, Bard) and are around level 35 for both sets. Anytime you feel like hanging onto one my trios, I don't mind the company.

Biertrinker likes this.
  4. Tesadar

Tesadar Active Member

Welcome to the server. Put on your greaves and go on in!