Thank you guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lenas, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Just wanted to put it out in the universe, thank you to all the official staff working on this project, and thank you for giving us testers access to your version of EverQuest. I'm having a great time.

2. Aerili

Aerili Member

Agreed. I'm having a blast. Classic is awesome.

3. Zetro

Zetro Member

Great idea, Lenas. I can see that the staff is putting in a KROMRIF-sized effort. 'Preciate it, guys!

4. lurari

lurari People Like Me

How many gnome-hours is that equivalent to?!

I only got to level 2 before my game went kaput, and it's clear that the team has and is put(ing) in a lot of work! Looking forward to getting back in there.

5. furst

furst Member

I believe your issue Lurari is client side, not sure they can do much server side to fix it. Sounds like you have a corrupt file or something.

On the main note, the admin's are putting in a lot of work, glad to see that.

6. darco

darco New Member

Yep great work guys, this is awesome!

7. Guero

Guero Member

In general it is greatly appreciated for spending the amount of time you are to bring back something many of us were not ready to let go of.

8. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Yeah I really wasn't sure to describe it as a client-side or server-side thing. I tried restoring it to no avail and thought it might be related to the /ex command. I've obtained a different copy of the client and will give that a go.

Enough derailing, more celebrating the great work that's been done!

9. Nester

Nester New Member

Thank you for this server and your efforts. I am having a lot of fun messing around and testing !

10. Ishio

Ishio New Member

I wanted to chime in with the Thank you's as this is a phenominal thing happening! I missed the ol' Al'Kabor community. One of the best I've ever encountered. There was never a dull moment!!! I hope to be with you all soon!!!

11. zonabi

zonabi New Member

a great many thanks to the kind souls who have created this project.

may the gods' favor shine upon ye, good men and women.

12. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Yes, a huge Thank You to all those that are working on this so diligently... a great effort for a great game.