Suggestions on involving enchanter pet in mnk/shm/enc trio.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by drktmplr12, Feb 18, 2016.

1. drktmplr12

drktmplr12 Member

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to best get the enchanter pet involved regularly?

My trio is monk, shaman, enchanter.

Currently I pull with a tash then peel with the monk once the mob hits the enchanter. Made more reliable by a properly timed pbaoe stun and backing away. Then I apply enchanter dot and shaman slow (if necessary). Its a bit risky but extra pet dps makes a difference. Also if the enchanter is pulling, it allows for easy Lulling and the monk/shaman/enc pet can finish off the mob at camp while enchanter goes to find another.

My only other thought is let the monk pull, have the shaman or enchanter root, then have the enchanter take a hit with prox agro. Once it's time for another, the shaman/pet/enchanter would need to finish off the mob, who will most likely need to be rooted again, to allow the monk to go grab another.

2. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

You're doing all you can already. Use low level runes to eat a hit or two, pulling gets easier once you can use Bedlam.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  3. Stamm

Stamm Member

you could try sit aggro immediately after engage to get hit once if the ENC pulls and monk peels, but that's not much different than what you're doing now.

4. drktmplr12

drktmplr12 Member

I actually didn't consider runes. Should be the difference I was looking for. Can shift mana costs from Shm heals to Enchanter, who is usually better off in terms of mana pool.Thanks =)

5. benoeb

benoeb People Like Me

Lenas does this all the time with his enchanter and my paladin using flash of light. Works well for him 98.4% of the time.

Ransom likes this.
  6. surron

surron People Like Me

just pull on monk and use root on ench or sham. you'll be getting used to using root since you have no snarer

Ransom likes this.
  7. vannari

vannari Well-Known Member

Yea I use root to do it sometimes. Root changes aggro so the mob will attack whoever is nearest. So you just run your chanter into his face for a moment and then run away. It is also really not too bad if the mob is shammy slowed because it only tends to do 1 hit on the chanter.