Solo achievement/activity thread (1-3 box)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lenas, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

I have always been a fan of solo achievement threads, I'd also like to see what people can do when given three boxes to play with.

What are some of your favorite spots/camps/mobs off the beaten path? If you've done something tough, please share! I wish to live vicariously through you.

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

We talking TAK or on Al'Kabor too :)?

3. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Preferably things that can be done on TAKP, but we can all appreciate accomplishments from any era!

4. surron

surron People Like Me

three boxed efreeti pre planar gear with cleric/ench/BL... i'd say the only harder kill would be three box fire giant named.

sup lenas

Lenas likes this.
  5. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Might be worthwhile to have separate threads, to compare how close the two servers really are.

6. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Can't say I've done much on TAK. Still in the 40s.

Solusek Kobold King was the best at level 39~. I really need to level to 50...

On AK though... Soloed all the Kunark outdoor dragons on 65 Druid. 3 Boxed most PoFire/Water named, Vhaksiz/Untel Dak, All BoT wing minis, Junk Beast, PoTorm Stomach event, PoStorm fort giants, PoValor mini like the giant golem.

I really wish I had managed to do Trakanon. Was a bit of a pita after Perma Pacify fix. Also wish I had spent more time trying PoJustice trials. I 3-boxed the execution one many times, never did the others with a box combo though.

Verdent, surron and Lyrad like this.
  7. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

boxed princess and azaracks with mage/ench/cle failed on Protector of Sky, but may get him 3 boxed soon.

will have coth in bag prior to kurnark launch

8. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

I got a cleric to level 8. Sure feels like an achievement.

Circe and Aillaven like this.
  9. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Protector of Sky down

Lenas likes this.
  10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Call of the Hero scroll achieved!

Verdent, Neealana, Ghakim and 4 others like this.