So I went to the moon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by numinari, Sep 1, 2018.

1. numinari

numinari Member

And people were kinda not nice there, but I didn't get slaughtered outright. Apparently, Agnostic, Dark Elf Wizards are not very popular.

I'm guessing eventually I should make my way towards Katta Castellum and fight the vampires.

Not sure what to do, I still don't have my classic spells and stuff, and need wizard runes. At 39, should I just mostly avoid the luclinite shenanigans? Is it worth any effort to make friends in shadowhaven, or should I skip and go hang out with the Katta koolkids?

Is there a good quest guide for solo stuff?

Any hints, or tips, or suggestions. Would be appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. numinari

numinari Member

So far this guy wanted me to "find the truth" by throwing a flask of water in a NOT vampires face. That's about as far into luclin as I've gotten. Had a good chuckle. I'm only lvl 39, so I probably won't try to do that quest until I'm lvl 60 and standing infront of a raid force.

3. Mitya

Mitya Well-Known Member

So it seems like you're basically trying to solo up to 60 as a wizard - which is entirely doable, but can be a bit tricky given your challenges (mana/safety/kiting, etc). I'm slowly leveling up my box trio, when I get to around your level you are more than welcome to join me. You'd be a good fit (right now I run a weird kite group with Dru/Nec/Enc. We are still pretty low level though, so it might be a few.

numinari and Pithy like this.
  4. Morbo

Morbo Well-Known Member

5. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Verdent likes this.
  6. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Me and some others (one person did all the TSea iirc) work fairly hard to verify them quests. Liegezen does a huge load.

7. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Phrasing

Smudge likes this.
  8. Mitya

Mitya Well-Known Member

9. numinari

numinari Member

Awesome, I was hanging out in Tsea looking around, I have someone offering to powerlvl me some. I'll take them up on that offer and see what is up at higher lvls. I remember wizards having no problems lvling/getting AAs.

Finally have my client working good with dgvoodoo, for some reason i don't think i did the openGL one properly, but I may be able to actually box now, getting more than 5 fps

10. numinari

numinari Member

Luclin issss prettier than I remember, feeling very nostalgiac despite desire to not become massively addicted again.

Know that your work is appreciated by this lost soul <3

Smudge and Faults like this.
  11. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Make sure you have the newer luclin mp3s. With that as background music, gives it a new kind of feel.

numinari likes this.
  12. Morbo

Morbo Well-Known Member

Damn man, why not just give her the needle?! :D

numinari likes this.