Single boxing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hove!, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I'm on every day Spaide, I'm just avoiding u

2. Bladebite

Bladebite New Member

It usually takes a little effort to get a single box group together but they are worth it! I only wish work didn't have me tied up or I would love to join one.

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

That's why Fansy got so good at Gems. Quality of reputation as good as Jonathan made him not get groups.

4. Hove!

Hove! People Like Me

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

5. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

Well the thing about single boxing is that you have this server and you see it seems most of the people have progressed right through most of it to the current content.. and then you have this 3 box limit thing where you can play up to three character so most people choose to have a healer or a tank or crack/buffs etc to follow their character around so you see its like you can be your own best friend and who hasn't been their own best friend before?? I know I have. But anywyas, you see it's like people they have to group up but if you have 3 characters you already have half a group so that leaves three spots so you have to group with them which makes a 4 man group which means there are 2 spots left but then say you come across a 6 person group maybe that is 2 people playing 3 characters, but maybe it's 3 people playing 2 characters, but maybe it's 1 person playing 3 characters, 1 person playing 2 characters, and 1 person playing one character, but wait.. maybe it's 6 different people playing 6 different character O M G. So best thing to do is ask if they would mind letting you join up, which most people will do.. I would say probably 75-80% of people are friendly enough to let someone join a group, a single boxer. Although since boxing is a large part of the culture here you might give it a try eh? When in rome, that's what they say sometimes isn't it? Yeah it is.. Anyways the next problem you have is which classes to play and that is where things can get a bit dicey.... but i will save that for another time... just kidding.. actually ill talk about it a little now while im waiting for my milk to be delivered.. So you can only play 3 characters at the same time right? Well what if you only want to play 2? I think that's a good idea because then you can just focus on 2 instead of 3. But 3 is more powerful you say? Okay fine then play 3 but just realize you only got 2 hands okay bro? N E WAYZ which classes do u want to play? Okay well most important is you need a "Main" and then a bunch of little sluts to follow the main around and make it look like a real bad ass kinda like me and my bi*ches but thats for a different time. Or is it? You see i roll around with these 2 hot babes one is a furry and the other is a lil shorty whos as sweet as candy.. However sometimes i need a little diversity so i load up the twins Venus and Serena, aint no thang. Any player has to have a supporting cast of fine hos nam sayin? Oh shit milks here dood, c u n game

Hove! likes this.
  6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Then you have Neea who three boxes cleric/wiz with no ability to play together thus she relies on others ;)

The wiz she uses to port the cleric to where she died and then the cycle starts over ;)

Oiwon and gardnerjens like this.
  7. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

TOTALLY !

Bum and Videri-Tala like this.