Serverwide Mayong Mistmoore Raids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inacht, Dec 21, 2021.

1. necra

necra People Like Me

maybe turn PVP on in mistmoore during the event

jcmtg, Quirk and Linkamus like this.
  2. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Suddenly Rogues and Monks can participate.

3. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Smudge likes this.
  4. Inacht

Inacht People Like Me

Alright folks,

Based on discussion in the guild leader forum, Soulpricker will not be restricted should it drop from the final kill. If you decide to attend, please do so with the knowledge that the original loot rules will be in effect.

Having said that, should Soulpricker drop, I will mention in voice and in game text before the roll that it is an excellent ranger item, and that other classes should consider that before they decide to roll.

I hope we can enjoy a fun final Mayong Mistmoore kill before the server rolls into PoP!

Thanks.

Saenayil, Dryfly, RossGuy and 4 others like this.
  5. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

thanks for considering it, and I apologise for wasting everyone's time

6. Dryfly

Dryfly Active Member

That is the perfect outcome Inacht. I would mention that it is an excellent item for Rangers or Rogues who tank. But that's just me.

7. Inacht

Inacht People Like Me

Thanks all who attended the final kill, a nice, smooth finish to the Mistmoore Saga. Congrats to the item winners:

Howcan - Soul Pricker
    Rumiel - Robe of the Vampire Lord
    Taelor - Besmirched Mask of Conception
    Bizo - Bladesouls Spiritual Diadem

I hope everyone has fun in PoP and enjoys their new toys!

Ripwind, Mokli, Linkamus and 4 others like this.
  8. gummab

gummab New Member

Or any thread around the time Europa changed to DKP )))) hello buddy..

9. Dryfly

Dryfly Active Member

@ gummab... what feels like p99 is an enchanter rolling on a very rare item that most likely will not do him much good just because he could. there are two sides to this. my huge beef here is that in any situation, ask if any item will help you if you do not know. what might give you a little bump could give someone else a huge bump. there... you just made me break my not posting here promise... if you do not agree with that, fine. honestly, we are all over this. many of us on each side of this argument have been here for years and are still friends. relax, enjoy PoP and good luck! one edit: what you really need to understand is how this was handled by guild leadership... it led to a healthy (albeit overkilled) discussion and a decision on how to handle this item from a loot perspective. i feel like the outcome was very not p99.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  10. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

He actually uses it often since he doesn't box a healer. And it does heal him up from a few hits here and there. So its not like its sitting in a bag or on an alt.

Palarran and Ripwind like this.
  11. Dryfly

Dryfly Active Member

Molki - that's the first anyone has said as much... thanks for that!

12. Radda

Radda People Like Me

pissed i dont have glowie

Mokli likes this.