Quiver haste?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sowislifesowislove, Jan 12, 2017.

1. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Searched the forums and wiki, didn't see anything on this. So does this work here? Or did it on AK/Live? I never played a ranger back in the day, so this is new to me. Does it stack with worn haste, or in my case, Swiftwind. Plenty of peeps saying so here on alla going back to 2001.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6186

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Haste on quiver should indeed stack with worn haste, spell haste and I think bard overhaste. Fleeting quiver totally worth getting. But at the same time we really aren't doing bow DPS yet much, most days and raids I don't even wear a bow.

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

All that said I have no idea if it's working accurately here. I have fleeting quiver but have not parsed or shot enough to notice.

4. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Devs have never actually answered this when asked and no ranger has ever parsed it because we're lazy.

Quiver haste should be 1/3 of weight reduction amount and should stack with worn item haste. So 20% bonus for using a Fleeting quiver.

Without this mechanic, quivers, especially the work needed for Fleeting, would be completely useless.

5. cavedude

cavedude Administrator Staff Member

Quiver haste is implemented here, and is applied after other haste bonuses should it'll stack. Now whether it works or not I don't know but I don't see anything noticably wrong with the code.

6. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

I just did a quick test in game, and I got 2 extra arrow shots per 10 seconds of sustained archery with the fleeting quiver on, so its haste boost is working.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Mambo, Ransom, cavedude and 1 other person like this.
  7. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

I'll be sure and check to see if it stacks with other hastes as well.

sowislifesowislove likes this.