Pulling Black Reaver that spawns Neh'Ashiir without a rogue to open door?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aleatha, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

Is this doable? I was thinking the reaver could be targeted through the door & pulled out with a pet. That didn't work. I could probably find someone with a rogue to help but I would rather do it myself if I can.

2. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

here's how I do it, it's somewhat complicated.

set up by Lhranc
    1) clear all the way around the gazebos so that it's safe from lhranc --> 1st locked door.
    2) go back to lhranc, when you're facing his door go right and summon pet near that corner, or along that wall.
    3) do /pet attack a black reaver and once the pet takes off, assist it for the target (that'll be the reaver that spawns neh'ashiir) - once you have it targetted, back pet off.
    4) go under the gazebo into the water (the gazebo to your right, when facing the locked door), almost at the bottom, send the pet on your target once he's with you in the water.
    5) wait until the pet finally gets up to him (it walks around for a bit, but it eventually gets there, if the pet is standing still, you aren't in the right spot). I use a level 1 pet so that it's killed in 1 hit, or you can just dismiss the pet once it's being hit.
    6) wait about 20 seconds so the reaver can start pathing down, then swim out of the moat and start heading to the 1st locked door until you see the reaver (he might have lost agro due to chase range, but should be pathing toward the door).
    7) the reaver will have a few adds, and possibly a roamer from above, so it's important to get a coh or just train him to the zone line and tag off your train.

Oiwon likes this.
  3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

When I did this for mage Epic I just sat on the island and /pet attack a_black

That sent my bear pet in to the reaver and he came out with a friend every time. Took about 6~ NehAshiirs for a torch to drop.

4. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

TBH I never even tried /pet attack. Just /target. /dumb

Guess I will work my way back up there and try again at some point.

5. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Remember underscores for spaces!

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

On AK you could bolt him down, but it doesn't work here

#flawedhax

7. Astuce999

Astuce999 New Member

Eye of Zomm to get target, and critical lull failure (helps with negative charisma gear) also works as a bard.

Astuce