Where to bind in and around PoM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Videri-Tala, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

Hi folks. On another server, most of us bound ourselves at the Tree through which you click out to Cobalt Scar.

Some people would bind themselves in ToV in the cubby with the tiny castle you click to get into PoM. Is that possible here?

That last was especially done by clerics and mages, as mages could Call of the Hero others from the entrance of ToV and clerics could rez corpses (perhaps dragged by rogues or monks), giving them the ability to bring others into PoM.

Any other tips on PoM or interesting bind locations?

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

You can't bind in ToV here.

The best place to bind in PoM is going to depend on what you want to do there, but my choice has always been somewhere near Debbis the Fish in Alice 4. The portrait in Stomples' room is a quick ride back to the entrance hall, from which most places are accessible fairly easily. But puppet farmers (for example) might prefer to bind in front of the stage.

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Corner of stomples room is the only acceptable location

4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I sort of liked the chessboard because it's a quick route to beginning of Alice for good charmed pets and to main room to head elsewhere.

5. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info and ideas. At some point I'll take the plunge and try for a Mask of the Tundra Walker for my cleric. Should look pretty cool!

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Bummer approves