Newbie quest question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bosshog, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Bosshog

Bosshog New Member

Hello all,

I am very interested in trying Takp out and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if on here the developers completed the quest to get the Pride of the Legion and Skyiron Cudgel of the Ancients? I always wanted to do those quest and heard they were implemented in Lucin. Since this server covers Lucin i said why not ask.

Any info is greatly appreciated and hope to possibly see you all soon! :)

2. John Stark

John Stark People Like Me

Some very good links for your quest interest.

https://www.takproject.net/forums/index.php?forums/quest-script-bugs.11/ (First 5 links here are gold!)

https://www.takproject.net/forums/index.php?threads/kunark-quests-list.3289/

Warrior Pike quest only goes to #5 here as far as I know (haven't done it myself, just working off of the Kunark quest link).

Skyiron Cudgel is available as per that Kunark Quest List.

Its a good server with a lot of decent people playing. Laid back for the most part, and the developers/staff here are very helpful while at the same time rigorously weeding out the worst of the bad apples (mostly for cheating, account abuse, etc.).

Also, raids are on rotation, so that makes things here a lot simpler and even.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    pivoo and Phaeton like this.
  3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I completed the Skyiron cudgel about a month ago. It was a good quest chain! The longest part for me was the goblin in Warslik took forever to spawn.

4. Bosshog

Bosshog New Member

Thank you guys for the info. Those two links are very helpful indeed and was just what i was looking for. I hope they eventually finish the pike quest because i would be really excited to complete that. So in the mean time i will probably do the shaman one like you Darchon. I think it would be fun.

But yea thanks again guys. I think I will certainly give TakP a go now :)

John Stark likes this.