New to server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Randorik, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Randorik

Randorik New Member

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this server yesterday. I downloaded right quick and been hving a blast.

I played on The Seventh Hammer from 2000-2010, and started playing on Al'Kabor about two months before the sunset :(.

I'll be in game as Randorik if anyone wants to group and stuff.

DubRemix88, Ripwind and Ransom like this.
  2. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Welcome. Glad you found us.

H

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I also played on the 7th Hammer from 01-07ish

Who were you and <>~

4. Randorik

Randorik New Member

Hey Bum. I was Khorinn in Savage Arms.

5. Mambo

Mambo Well-Known Member

A warrior?

6. Randorik

Randorik New Member

Paladin

7. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I played a mage iadien in <legion of scales> I used to cyb0rz a lot with Jarkel/tamewind on mage things usually lulzing at Sladen.

There is another savage arms guy from 00-05 who played on AK. I'm trying to remember his name on 7th
    His name on AK was imaa.

I think the survivors from LoS joined SA such as abidian, rorane, einhauer, kalweas and a few others. It's possible they also were in outsider domination that merged

8. Randorik

Randorik New Member

Nice. Pretty sure I saw you around.

Jarkel...there's a name buried deep. He was the raid leader when I first joined SA. We did a lot of our Luclin stuff behind him. Then one day...quit and never came back.

The four you mentioned did indeed join SA. I knew Abi/Ein/Ro well...a lot of raid time together. I even played Diablo 3 with Einhauer. When Eq went F2P I logged in a couple times to see what's up and Ro was there. Maybe Lenil came from LoS as well?

9. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Kaschelt too but by Lenil I think he had a ranger and all his toons had similar names

I've tried to convince ein to play here. I still email with him from time to time. If you still talk you should hook him in here

10. Randorik

Randorik New Member

I lost contact with him when our website went down. Tell him I said hey. And to come play ;)

11. Saskoris

Saskoris Active Member

Welcome!

12. Einhauer

Einhauer New Member

Wow I’m way behind on this thread but KHOR! Iadien...awesome. Love seeing your names pop up. Believe it or not....old ma Ein is stumbling around D2 on the west server.

13. Eildydar

Eildydar New Member

I stumbled upon this but since Ein necro'd it first I'm going to continue. Holy shit a blast from the past all in one thread. Iadien took me through PoHate for my mage epic for first time and I raided in SA for quite a while through OoW - DoN

Pithy likes this.