Hello!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minae, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Minae

Minae Member

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hi! I've started a couple days ago with a shaman/warrior duo, and added a druid yesterday, the whole trio is 8 or 9 and I've been having a blast in blackburrow so far.

This server is awesome, and I really like the multi boxing, it opens up so many places that would be impossible to get into solo, and make the gameplay so much more interesting!

Hope to see you all in game!

that is all :)

Goren/Minae/Arabelle

Verdent, Thunderace, Mokli and 4 others like this.
  2. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Hey friend! Glad you are enjoying the sever! It’s a great place. My main is foxmulder of the horde if you need any help with anything just shoot me a tell in game!

For the HORDE!!!!

3. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Hey ! $orry about falling down the lake and having gnolls running every where !

4. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Member

Welcome, I started a rogue, druid and enchanter last month. I am 29th level now. People are helpful and generous. Perhaps we can group together once you get higher level.

5. Minae

Minae Member

Hey that would be great, i would love to find more people to play with.

You're right people are so generous. I joined Nephilim and what a great group of people. My warrior's all decked out and people keep dropping by where ever I am to buff me! I reached 18 last night but I'm considering switching my shaman for a cleric, so i might have a bit of PLing ahead of me.

Videri-Tala likes this.
  6. BingUser

BingUser Guest

Your name sounds really familiar Minae

7. Minae

Minae Member

Ha! It probably wasn't me as it is a fairly new name for me. I used to play on 7th Hammer in a euro guild call <Nightwatchers> as a cleric called Mithaniael (perfect guild name as we were most definitely eurogankers, doing our best to ensure US guilds would wake up to as few raid bosses as possible!)

Update - I switched my shaman for a cleric, trio is now Goren/Milena/Arabelle. I'm level 31 and welcome anyone who feels like grouping. cu in game!

Mokli and Videri-Tala like this.
  8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I knew you from 7th, I was a mage iadien in Legion of Scales, when I saw the name I thought it could be you. I knew a guy irl Brakein who was in NW with you. There were a few other 7th hammerers here.

I have a funny picture somewhere you will like I'll try to find it later

Minae likes this.
  9. Minae

Minae Member

Oh I remember iadien - didn't we start together in a leveling guild?... cannot for the love of me remember the name...

10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Possibly Order of Loki or there was another. Trying to find the picture but thought I saved it but the backup backup of 7th hammer boards is finally down... was a picture of all the raiding guilds waking up on patch day running down to the patch day Christmas tree to see what goodies they got, but most of the boxes were already opened by NW, then TDE stole GGs box, and Dili took there's and left. It was made by Grizlor. I'll keep digging

11. Minae

Minae Member

oh I totally remember this drawing from Grizlor lol... good ole times.

trio is now level 39 - still up for grouping anytime, I've been spending my time in Kaesora and High Keep mostly - message Goren if you'd like to do something!

12. Bragon

Bragon People Like Me

Omg mith!!!!

<===nalaan/galladrielle from 7th

Sure as hell was fun times in nw!!

Notorious and Minae like this.
  13. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Eurotrash gankers

Minae likes this.
  14. Ugmar

Ugmar Member

Just started up myself. Doing a trio, we are at 9 right now. Hit me up in game on Andelia if you see me around.