New guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Notorious, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Notorious

Notorious Member

Just wanted to say what’s up. Never knew you could eq on Mac until about 3 weeks ago. I am starting up a rogue -notoriousone- warrior -jyxxt- and a shaman -unknown-. I started eq around mid 2000 before the velious expan was released. I use to play a mage/rogueon 7th hammer. Mage was my 1st toon. Dachoosenone was in Sun Tzu with him around level 20ish a gm made me change my name. So I changed it to Dellusion. Was also in Horde of Shadows until they made the legends server. Myself and around 13 guild mates left for stormhammer. We all joined leviathan when it was made by Zamtil and Krurk. Played with them for a few months went through most of Sara only missing the emperor kill. Went back to 7th hammer bounced around for a bit on the mage then retired him for my rogue. Started as klepto couldn’t find a guild to raid with since I got off around 2 in the morning pst. So took him to stormhammer and join legacy of ages. They fit my raid time well. Changed jobs so I couldn’t raid with them any more also change my rogues name to Notorious. Went back to the 7th hammer joined up with Nightwatchers. Ran with them through times. Took a break for a while and came back. Transferred to Dro and joined Europa. Ran through a lot of end game with them. Cleared CoA with them and some of the next expand. Changed jobs again and Europa was slowing down due to a lot of high end people quiting people like Dubs, Kuroni, Kortan and so on.finally was able to raid us time zones so I changed servers once again and joined Crimson Tempest. Was with them in frost crypt and ashen gate. Retired for good about 5-6 months after my last move. Always truly enjoyed eq and coming back super casual.

Hope to see you in game! Haven’t really seen anyone yet in gfay..

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Welcome to TAKP! SOE opened a Mac server back in 2003 but did a pretty good job keeping it secret. The server shut down in 2013, and this emulated project launched a year or so later.

Faydark and most leveling zones are likely to remain pretty lonely. The level cap has been 60 for a couple of years now and the server is top-heavy. Joining the alliance channel is a good way to keep an eye out for other players (or alts of players) in your level range, or at least not to feel like you're in a ghost town as you battle the Crushbone menace.

Interesting choice of icon, by the way. Do you offend often enough to need the disclaimer? ;)

3. Notorious

Notorious Member

Thanks for the info I’ll join the channel next time I get on. The icon is the way the world is heading now days. Everyone seems to think because someone or somethings offends them it needs to be removed.

4. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Welcome! When Luclin launches (ETA TBD), I expect the lower level zones will probably see some population spikes due to an influx of players as TAKP becomes more disparate from that "one other popular emu server" ;) . Until then, you may want to consider 2 or 3 boxing to help get yourself through some of the lower levels. That's not to say you can't find low level groups. Like Ravenwing said, make sure to join the alliance channel and advertise an LFG! Hope you find a home here.

5. Manstache

Manstache Active Member

6. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

You're.

Draeko and Dane like this.
  7. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Welcome to the sever friend, you need help with anything feel free to message me foxmulder in game or any other horde member. We are a casual guild and always enjoy helping the sever grow!

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Fadetree and Notorious like this.
  8. dainippon

dainippon New Member

Ya'll*

9. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

Ya'lls, actually. Contraction of "Y'all is"

10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I'm also from 7th hammer and was in Legion of Scales during the time you were on that server . We have a few nightwatcher eurogankers here

@Bragon