My first trio

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captaincrash2, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Captaincrash2

Captaincrash2 Member

I just started on the server and have leveled a necro up to the mid 20's. I like the necro and will continue playing him, but I also want to make a trio based around a ranger as that's what I used to play back in the day. I was thinking ranger/shaman/wiz would be fun. I can hear the groans but I like playing a ranger and the wiz seems like it would be useful for evac and ports etc. I would welcome any thoughts or suggestions on how this might work or other classes to pair with the ranger.

pivoo and Frosst like this.
  2. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

That trio sounds fun and good, and I suspect that MGBed mana regen buffs will carry you quite far. And once you reach higher levels you’ll mesh perfectly into all the “meta” trios.

Neealana likes this.
  3. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

That's a great trio. If you group with people they'll likely have a cleric or druid who is better equipped for group healing and you can focus on group dps. The shaman malo will help your wiz deal more damage too.

Hoodlum likes this.
  4. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Shaman is a Ranger's best friend. Big slows and adequate haste will take you far. Healing will be light for a while. Wizard is great low input dps.

Hoodlum likes this.