Hello from a new guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rakiar, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Rakiar

Rakiar New Member

Hello everyone,

Just dropping a quick hi, I'm a returning player from the PoP era from the Bertox server where I mained a Paladin. been back and forth between p99, TAKP, and EQ live servers last week or so and decided I like TAKP the best. I was never crazy about the xpacs that came later. Gonna main a bard here, I rolled one way back when before I quit only to lvl 37 but was the most fun I've had in any MMO, so would love to raid and one day get epic here. I've gotten a BL(whom a nice fellow by name of Serro PLed a few levels thanks again btw) and Bard to 11 but don't think I'm gonna stick with the Multiboxing, for now anyway, so if any leveling alts need a rent a bard or if there are any leveling guilds throw me a tell. Also thank you for the staff/volunteers of TAKP for making this server happen, wish I had found out about these type of servers years ago.

Rakiar

Ripwind, sarxos and Mascha like this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Bard is a fantastic class to jump into a group as a solo boxer. Good luck!

3. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Being a single player ain’t too bad. Look for trios leveling and message directly. The weird group xp bonuses here make a 4 man team get more xp per mob than any other setup.

4. rainessa

rainessa People Like Me

Welcome :)
    Go team Bard.

5. HelHound989

HelHound989 Member

Yeah, Serro is AMAZING!!

He popped in and helped me and my buddy PL our boxes a short bit as well in Kurns the other night, when we were trying to get our replacement toons leveled up to our current boxes.

At one point, the XP gain from the PL was so good, my Rogue dinged level 12... and then literally 2 minutes later, dinged level 13

In the history of me playing Everquest stretching back to 1999, I think that is the fastest I have ever gone a full level in EQ

6. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

bard life is rough on the wrists but well worth it. Welcome little bardling