TYVM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pakman, Jan 18, 2023.

1. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

Although I didn't get to participate much beyond Mort's bag quest, I'm really glad I was here for the anniversary event. I think the bag quests are great btw in the fact that players of all levels can participate. And the change in the weapon quest was pure genius IMHO, seemed to be real popular. Plus how awesome that Kerafyrm was awakened on the final day?!

Thanks to all the devs for a great anniversary! Hopefully next year I'll be able to join one of those MM raids. :)

jintle, pivoo, Ripwind and 11 others like this.
  2. Frosst

Frosst Well-Known Member

Thank you Devs for the thought and care you put into crafting and implementing the Anniversary events. They were outstanding and really well-done.

Thank you again and for all you do!

3. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Really enjoyed all the activities, it was very well done! So much to do, and also really happy that it happened after Xmas holidays so I could fully participate.

Thank you!

pivoo, Ripwind, Elroz and 2 others like this.
  4. Korya

Korya Member

I enjoyed getting in on my first MM kill. Much appreciation to everyone who made it happen.

DubRemix88 likes this.
  5. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

I too enjoyed the Anniversary activities, as it's the first time I've participated in them.

The bag quests were great. Who knew bronze two handed swords were so hard to find?

While collecting velium two handed swords in Great Divide, I got my very first Memorandums on back-to-back giants, and got a gate brick on the second one! On my druid, instead of my bard, of course - but the beginner's luck got me hooked enough to keep killing giants for the rest of the event, trying to get a brick for my bard. Maybe next year? lol

Thanks very much to the Devs for the great events, and all the work that goes into setting them up! You really make this server a fantastic place to play.

pivoo, Neealana, giantfortt and 3 others like this.