Kerafyrm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bophop, Jan 22, 2023.

1. bophop

bophop New Member

No thread on this yet? Just sayin, prob a serverwide raid necessary to kill em. We don't know much for sure, but rumor is it's random chance to pop when all warders die.
    What was learned so far? mechanics etc. aoe charm i heard?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Feels like Torven really knew what would mess the players up to make this as unkillable as he could.
    However... There might be a way.

I wonder if there's loot on the dragon?

Do any Destiny want to share fight logs? From the Skyshrine intercept when you got him to 98%

3. necra

necra People Like Me

Procs dragon charm, seemed a high proc rate, lasts up to 20 mins.

He also dt'd when we tried to pull him, didnt notice any during the fight but could have missed them in the chaos.

Hits for around 2k and flurrys, doesnt ramp.

I think doable as a server wide raid, prob need tanks in group with a bard dispelling and fighting for aggro and assist heals

4. RMurse

RMurse Member

Popped evasive and the highest hit I saw before charm was 1400ish. Ae charm was fun tho

5. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Here's my idea for an engage:

Takes over an hour for him to get to Yelinak, that's enough time for a batphone.

Safe to assume guilds wouldn't want to wake him early to miss out on warder loot for the rest of the reset. So if guilds only kill four warders on Monday/Tuesday , that could be a tentative batphone window.

If other guilds are expecting it and maybe already raiding, they can join.

Meet at Yelinak in 1 hour after batphone. Round up as many mobs as you can, dump them on him outside Yeli, then zerg it up. If Yeli is also up that's a bonus.

Can you bind in Skyshrine? Can have dedicated coth teams to get back in the fray.

Could be quite lol

Break, Ripwind, pivoo and 1 other person like this.
  6. Gindainy

Gindainy Well-Known Member

That sounds pretty ridiculous. I'm in.

7. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

I went through ST before the reset and it was totally empty (minus a single Ancient Guardian, from what I could tell) but I don't know the mechanics for the respawn. I was curious if other stuff would have spawned if he popped earlier on in the reset!